Wednesday 31 August 2011

I dream I was a mermaid with my friends............

The day when I was born I wish I would be a mermaid same as my friend wishes it too but sometimes you just have to be patients. A long time ago there live me, Najlla and Batriesya. We wish we has a mermaid tail and we can save people life. One day my mum made a necklace for all my friends. She said"never throw this necklace away because it make your wishes come true". We all agreed.  Me and my friends went outside we saw the fresh sea. Batriesya said"let's go under the sea and see if our wishes come true. We all said"yes, let's go". We dive under the fresh sea and see the whole sea. After that all our friends change.We have a mermaid tail and we have powers to save from dangers. All our friends were excited. We saw a cave called The Magic Cave. We rest there.
To Be Continued........








No comments:

Post a Comment